Het spijt ons, maar we kunnen je deze vacature enkel in het Engels aanbieden.
Eager to gain experience as a Project Management Assistant in an international environment? You are rapidly available and you can't wait to start? Then take your chance!
We are looking for a temporary replacement (3 months) of our project management assistant at Novacomm. It is a very broad role that gives you a very interesting overview of all ongoing activities regarding the digital transformation program of the European Commission.
- Reporting on the team progress for each work stream to the management (adapting data on technical progress/information into understandable data for non-technical profiles)
- Coordinating with Product Owners (PO's) to establish project tasks based on work stream priorities
- Supporting team capacity planning according to work stream estimates and deliverable deadlines
- Collaborating with PO's to plan work stream estimates
- Managing creation and update of content on internal platforms and platforms shared between DGs - including minutes, reports, analyses, style guides, governance guidelines, etc
- Monitoring social media feedback (compiling and analysing feedback from external users):
- Single Point Of Contact for the Digital Transformation Team (DTT)
- Creating internal communications and disseminating management decisions
- Coordinating timesheet submission and reconciling with external records
- Organising meetings between the DTT and teams from other Directorates General, preparing agendas, recording minutes, and following-up on urgent unresolved actions
- Managing risk and issue logs, monitoring and reporting status
- Planning of the Digital Transformation Project using project management tools (Jira)
- Verifying that tickets comply with Agile methodology (quality check) and meet priorities
- Designing presentations for use within the DTT
- Ensuring all projects are undertaken in line with established political priorities as defined by the European Commission